Writing sponsored posts are a great way to earn money, but you don’t want to write sponsored posts constantly. If I write sponsored posts, it’s only ever for companies or products that I have personally tried and like. Whether you do what I do or not, sometimes writing sponsored posts isn’t always ideal. You want to vary your blog, get your viewers to trust you (for example, me only writing certain sponsored posts), and make money as well.
Great! Lets make money without sponsored posts! Here are a few ways to do that:
- I’m an avid ShareaSale member and I stand by them! It’s a great site to get affiliate links from. Shareasale has so many amazing companies you can get affiliate links from! They also have so many different niches, everyone is bound to find something that goes with their blog! You can sign up here for free! Once you’re signed up, you can search for companies to work with and apply to them. Some companies you are approved immediately and can start using their links right away. Others take a little bit of time but I haven’t waited longer than a week, if that, to be approved to work with a company.
- This site is also amazing because it works well with beginners, intermediate and advanced bloggers. Each company provides links with your specific code in it, pictures, pictures with links, banners, etc. You typically have many to choose from. I also really like that any amount you make from these companies all goes into one balance. So, say you make $50 from company A, $200 from company B, and $5 from company C. Your balance will be $255. This is really helpful when waiting to earn and check out instead of having $5 on one site, $50 on a different site, and $200 on another.
- This site doesn’t have a ton of programs at one time but it does have VERY good programs, product bundles to help people. The subjects are all different as well. The bundles actually sell really well because they’re very thought out products and informational items. For example, gut health, work at home, parenting, and the list goes on. These are great to sell with any method but email lists seem to work really well
- Click has a ton of different programs in every niche. The site is great for anyone, including beginners. It’s a great way to make some money!! It’ll give you access to different categories and you can decide what you want to affiliate with. Each product or offer also shows the amount or percent that you’ll get from original sale and for regenerating sale. So you won’t just earn once, if someone signs up and pays for months, you’ll continue to earn.
- Are you into fashion, beauty products, men’s fashion, children’s fashion and toys, or home products? This is the perfect site! You don’t even need a blog to use this affiliate program. You can search product, price, category, store and other ways to find what you are looking for to promote.
These are amazing sites that you can use to earn a great amount of money, without having to write sponsored posts or lose your readers trust. Click on the name of each one and go sign up, all of them are free to sign up!
Some great ways to promote items on these sites:
- Email lists
- Writing posts (for example, ‘summer dresses’ then finding cute summer dresses on #5)
- Posting on social media
- Telling family and friends
- Purchasing through your link (make sure you’re allowed to, first, sites vary)