Most bloggers, social media users, and people with web pages use affiliate marketing to raise their income substantially. It’s a great way to find amazing products to write about. It also helps you boost your page views and, best of all, earns you income! Once you start using these on your site you can watch your clicks and views continuously rise. Plus the income start to come in!
So what is affiliate marketing? Affiliate marketing is different than the ads you’ll see on most sites. It’s where you will write a post about something, let’s say for example, my post on bikini’s and my post on one piece swimsuits. Now, those don’t have much writing in them, I let the pictures speak for themselves, but each picture is clickable and takes the person straight to that product and where it is for sale. Now I took the links provided to me, by the company, and posted them on my site with the images. This lets the company know that if someone goes onto their site from mine, then makes a purchase, I’m the referrer. That’s how I earn money! Referring people to great products. Products that I have used or purchased myself are best selling because, well, I can very easily promote them because I know about them and the company!
Now, my earned amount will add up to a certain amount and I’ll be able to get my payment. I usually add my bank information so it can go straight into my bank account. Some sites will let you receive a payment through paypal as well or other options. It varies between companies.
Why do I highly recommend affiliate marketing? Well, some companies will send you products to review (Score!), you can pick and choose which companies you work with and products you promote, there are affiliate marketing programs for every niche out there, it’s easy! To me, I love it because I’m continuing to write about products I like from companies I trust and it really doesn’t feel too much like work to me at all.
Here are the top paying affiliate marketing programs:
Feel free to click the name of each company posted, I will link it to their site.
- I’m going to start with this one because it’s one of the last ones I signed up for but it’s quickly become one of my most used, most viewed products and biggest income generator!
- It’s a site that has many different merchants on it. (If you’re a merchant, click the ‘ShareASale’ link above, you can check out advertising on there!) You get to pick and choose which merchants you want to work with and what you want to advertise.
- There are merchants for so many niches!!
- This program is a great program for beginners up to the pros!
- So many different niches and I really like that this one shows you the amount you’ll earn based on every link you promote.
- Highly recommended by so many people who have used it!
- The site is not as pretty as #1 but it definitely gets straight to the point and makes things easy to find!
- This is a fashion and home decor site. It also has children’s clothing and toys, bridal clothing and accessories, beauty, etc.
- You can make links from the products you choose to advertise and very easily link your facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, and other sites in order to share straight from the site with one click!
- I definitely recommend this one!!! It’s a site that offers amazing deals not only to you but to your viewers as well!
- You sign up for free and get the chance to advertise bundles for free.
- There is information about the bundles or a webinar to let you know what’s in the bundles, making it easier for you to advertise for your followers.
- If you sell 5 of a bundle, you automatically get it for FREE! If you had purchased it before selling 5, you’ll get a refund. (I mean, who does that stuff anymore! Almost no one.)
- There are a few bundles that you can advertise all year long, bringing in continuous income. The rest of the bundles are for a certain amount of time. There are even flash sales where bundles are sold for a very short period of time. All of which do amazingly because all of the information is thoroughly thought through and chosen.
- This is by far one of my favorite affiliate marketing programs (and I’m sure it’ll be yours too!)
- Go sign up for Free, here!
- This is great because you can promote anything on the Amazon site!
- Not everything has the same commission rates although Amazon puts it out very clearly what percentage you make from each type of sale when you start and it’s available every day after that.
- It’s a good program for beginners to get into!
- It’s easy to add images or text links into your blogs with the Amazon program
- Target is like Amazon, they let you know the percentages you’ll make on different products
- It’s also another easy one for beginners to get started in
- Everyone knows Target! (ha!)
- If you’re really into a business or product just search ‘product affiliate program’ to see if they have one.
- I definitely recommend going back up to ShareaSale though, they have a ton of companies within them and it’s easy to get all of their links straight from that one site, and also all of the money you earn goes into one. That’s helpful for if you’re new and not selling as much yet, too. (It’s also helpful to track it all in one spot rather than 5 different ones)
If you’re looking for affiliate programs these are all some amazing ones to get into! They’ll bring you and your followers some amazing, highly rated products. Plus you’ll earn some great money, products and freebies!!
Using affiliate marketing has been an amazing way that I’ve used to get out of my credit card debt!! I’m already working on paying my student loans way ahead of time. Which relieves SO MUCH stress!!
You May Also Like: