Colorful, sparkly, beautiful… unicorns!
Do you like unicorns as much as we do?
Do you like CRAFTS as much as we do?!
I decided to make a list of some amazing unicorn crafts for you to do at home with your kids, or, you know.. by yourself. 😛
Unicorn Poop Slime
- What? Poop? Kids love names like that. Count them in! Look how beautiful this unicorn poop slime is! Check it out here at momdot.
Unicorn Fizzy Bath Salts
- This is so pretty! You can make whatever colors you want (although I’m fond of the unicorn colors) and add whatever scent you want! Glitter? Sure throw that in too. You can be sparkly after your bath. You can also grab the cute label for it too! 🙂 Check it out!
Unicorn Edible Frosting Play Dough
- WITH SPRINKLES! This edible frosting is great for any kid but it also allows you to let your little one who puts EVERYTHING in their mouth.. (you know what I mean!) to be able to play too! Check it out here!
- Do you want to BE a unicorn? (Me too, don’t tell) Well head over to jentbydesign and check out these absolutely adorable unicorn headbands! DIY and it’s not as hard as you would think!
Unicorn Kinetic Sand
- We love kinetic sand around here! It’s so much fun. mamaplusone made this awesome, colorful, glittery kinetic sand!
Free Unicorn Printables
- Don’t want to get messy right now but need a little unicorn in your life? Head over to teepeegirl and grab these adorable free printables!
These crafts are adorable! Adorable, colorful and of course, the most important part, SPARKLY! 😛
I’m going to make some of these again, are you going to make them?
Do you have other ideas for unicorn crafts?
Let me know in the comments below!
*This post and other posts on my site contain affiliate links. I may get a small amount or incentive if you click/shop through my links. There will be no extra charge for you if you do so!