Hey! Did you know that Emma Watson and I have a few things in common? We both like Harry Potter, Beauty and the Beast and have a huge niche for.. well.. READING.
But so do you! That’s why you’re here, isn’t it? For reading, and Emma Watson.
She’s a great influence to people across the world, especially women. She is a feminist and talks of women rights, racism, and other controversial topics. And the best part? She does it WELL.
So it’s very safe to assume that her lists of reading material will follow suit as well as educate.
It does not fail!
Lets start the Emma Watson Reading Challenge with ten books she has read:
- This is a must read for women around the world. It’s written by ‘two of our most fiercely moral voices’. It speaks of women, their stories, potential and transformation.
- A book about feminism and the problems women are having in the world today. It is a bestseller
- This is about a daughter, who is a mother. She had a rocky relationship with her own mother in the past but a failed marriage reunites them. Great story for women anywhere. Very relating for women with kids or whom have been married or in a serious relationship as well. Leaning on someone for support and seeing what comes from it.
- It’s about a girl who grew up in Iran. The problems that came but written with some humor. Described as ‘raw’, ‘honest’, and ‘illuminating’.
- This book is about two sisters who are far from each other but still maintain their relationship and love for one another. Winner of several prizes, it’s a must read for anyone and a classic to keep on their bookshelves for years to come.
- Another bestseller. A woman traveling (which, by the way, is my dream), looking for adventures, money, life on the road became her calling. This book has humor, adventures, surprises and lessons.
- ‘An intrepid voyage out to the frontiers of the last thinking about love, language, and family’. Many different topics are covered in this book. Romance. Having a child. Sexuality. Gender. Freedom. Great read!
- Music. Rock. Feminist. Punk rock. Pop Culture. A funny story, music behold and finding yourself. A New York Times Bestseller.
- “I was worried about vaginas. I was worried about what we think about vaginas, and even more worried that we don’t think about them…” A great read for any woman, or man. Something that I personally believe in spreading education about. Eve Ensler makes it funny and amazingly well written. “guaranteeing that no one who reads The Vagina Monologues will ever look at a woman’s body the same way again”. No one ever said that was a bad thing!
- Amazing and well written book, it provides wisdom, relationships, issues, family and guidance. This is a must read for women of all ages. A book to keep on your shelf for years, to pick up at different ages and read all over again.
Have you read any of the books on this list? What about other books that Emma Watson has read?
Let me know in the comments! I’d love to read your reviews.
This is Series 1! We’ll do more series of Emma Watson Reading Challenge. We need time to read, and to give you more time to read! 😉
If you want to order a book, click on the title name and it’ll take you straight to the book page. These are affiliate links. If you order from them, it helps keep me reading, reviewing books for you, and my website up and running for you.
**This list was made by yours truly based on Emma Watson’s reading lists.
**Pictures of Emma Watson were retrieved from here.
*This post and other posts on my site contain affiliate links. I may get a small amount or incentive if you click/shop through my links. There will be no extra charge for you if you do so!