And my kids read it instantly after that. Why? Because… ‘Ninja!!!!’ *As they show me their Tae Kwon Do moves*
This is a ninja book series for kids age 9-12. (Ages vary based on kid) They’re chapter books and they’re funny!! Laugh out loud funny, or so I noticed in my children while reading.
Chase, the main character and diary writer is very busy his sixth grade year. Saving people and fighting bad guys and all..
There are 11 books in this series and they’re all pretty cheap! Click the book title and it’ll open a new tab to show you the where you can get them.
Without further due… lets chop our way through this series…. pun intended. >.<
- Diary of a 6th Grade Ninja
- My name is Chase Cooper, and I’m a 6th grade ninja. It’s my first day at a different school and the only person I know is my cousin, Zoe (but she might be a little too cool for me). I was just another scrawny kid until a group of ninjas recruited me into their clan. It was a world of trouble I wasn’t prepared for, which is why I kept this diary (or “chronicle” as my dad would call it) – to warn other kids about the dangers of becoming a ninja. They say history is destined to repeat itself… well, not if I can help it.
- Diary of a 6th Grade Ninja 2: Pirate Invasion
- My name is Chase Cooper, and this is my second diary as a 6th grade ninja. It’s only been a month since my last entry, but in a school as crazy as mine, a month is an eternity. My school recently had a day where everyone talked like a pirate, but it didn’t stop after that! It became worse as the week went on, and pretty soon there were rumors of a massive pirate invasion. I ignored the warnings because I thought they were a joke. Turns out… I was wrong. Now my entire school is in danger, and I’m the only one that can save it.
- Diary of a 6th Grade Ninja 3: Rise of the Red Ninjas
- My name is Chase Cooper, and this is my third diary as a 6th grade ninja. Another month has passed since my last entry and things have been pretty quiet up until now. It all started when some kid stole my book bag. The mudslide of disaster that followed has made this the worst week of my life. From being number one on Buchanan School’s most wanted list to the discovery of the red ninja clan, I can’t seem to catch a break! But as much as I want to give in, I know that ninjas never quit… unfortunately, neither do their enemies.
- Diary of a 6th Grade Ninja 4: A Game of Chase
- My name is Chase Cooper, and this is my fourth diary as a 6th grade ninja. A few weeks have breezed by since my last entry, but things don’t stay quiet at my school for long. The science fair is coming up, and everyone’s been working crazy hard to get their projects finished on time. But at the beginning of the week, projects started disappearing only to be found later completely destroyed. Did I mention the anonymous invitation I got that sent me on a messed up treasure hunt in search of the missing projects? Yeah, that happened too. Now the fate of the science fair rests in my hands as I try to stay one step ahead of the culprit in the most bizarre week of my life.
- Diary of a 6th Grade Ninja 5: Terror at the Talent Show
- My name is Chase Cooper, and this is my fifth diary as a 6th grade ninja. The best part about my new ninja lifestyle is that there’s never a dull moment… unfortunately, that’s the worst part about it too. There’s a big talent show on Friday (who my cousin, Zoe, is in charge of) and everything seemed cool until someone set a wild animal loose and trashed part of the stage during rehearsal. The good news is the stage can be fixed before the show – the bad news is the kid who damaged it is still on the loose and is expected to strike again. As if that wasn’t enough, I’ve also got to deal with some new ninjas, an ugly moosecostume, and a missing bird. So yeah, my week’s pretty booked. Now I’m racing against the clock in what’s proving to be one of my most challenging tasks yet.
- Diary of a 6th Grade Ninja 6: Buchanan Bandits!
- Chase Cooper here, and this is my sixth diary as a 6th grade ninja. As always, there’s trouble brewing in the halls of Buchanan School. A bandit is on the loose who’s stealing from innocent students, and as each day passes, the bandit’s reach grows even further. As if the situation wasn’t bonkers enough, help has come in the unlikeliest of places – Wyatt. But I have sick feeling in my stomach about the whole mystery, like something far worse is going on than anybody realizes. If I had known this was going to blow the lid off the craziest scheme this school has ever seen, then I might’ve stayed home in bed… Nah, who am I kidding? Staying out of trouble isn’t exactly something I’m good at doing. Buckle up, kiddos, because this is going to be one heckof a bumpy ride.
- Diary of a 6th Grade Ninja 7: Scavengers
- Chase Cooper back with my seventh diary as a 6th grade ninja. Buchanan School is holding an election for a new president and my cousin, Zoe, is in the running. In the midst of helping her prep, a group of students calling themselves The Scavengers invited me to join their club. Of course I didn’t join, but telling them “no” was the clap that started the avalanche. Now the Scavengers are out to destroy my life, and they’re winning. The entire school hates me, my friends want nothing to do with me, and a reporter is determined to expose my secret ninja clan to the school. Worst. Week. Ever. But that’s not even close to as bad as what The Scavengers have planned for their finishing move. All the chaos I’ve been through at Buchanan School has been nothing compared to this.
- Diary of a 6th Grade Ninja 8: Spirit Week Shenanigans
- The name’s Chase Cooper, and this is my eighth diary as a 6th grade ninja. After having the worst week of my life, you’d think I’d try to relax and maybe stay out of the limelight, right? Nope! Zoe has me in front of the entire school playing in the Spirit Week Competition that she’s set up as the new president of Buchanan. The problem is that Wyatt’s playing too, and if he wins, his red ninjas will become stronger than ever before. I’ve been recruited to keep that from happening, and all I have to do is outlast him, but no matter how hard I play, he keeps on winning. I guess despite all his evilness, the kid has mad game. Oh, and did I mention the Scavengers want revenge? Ah, yup. It’s true what they say – the toilet bowl goes deeper than anyone realizes, and I’m the only one that can get to the bottom of it… that’s a saying, right? …if it is, then that’s way gross.
- Diary of a 6th Grade Ninja 9: The Scavengers Strike Back
- The Scavengers are back, and if you’ve followed my story up until now, then you’ll know it’s not all gumdrops and lollipops over here. If it were just The Scavengers, I might’ve been all about the challenge, but this time they’ve brought their leader – an eighth grader named Victor. He’s everything that Wyatt is, only a bajillion times worse. Victor won’t rest until he takes away the most important thing in my life, and guess what? He’s doing a bang up job of it. As if that wasn’t enough, let’s also toss in the fact that my best friends are getting framed for the destruction of the new Buchanan statue! Time’s running out, and now I have to finish what The Scavengers started a couple weeks back, but as cray cray as they are, I’m freaked that this could actually mean the end of my rockin’ ninja lifestyle.
- Diary of a 6th Grade Ninja 10: My Worst Frenemy
- The name’s Chase Cooper, and this is my tenth diary as a 6th grade ninja. If I had a penny for every time trouble came knocking at my door… I’d have ten pennies. A few days have passed since the green ninja clan appeared, but that’s more than enough time for them to give me a headache. It doesn’t help that my attention is stretched between a crazy robotics competition, an annoying pirate poser, and the ex-leader of the red ninja clan. Somehow Wyatt and I have found ourselves on the same side of the fence this time, but we’ve made a deal – if I help him get his ninja clan back then he’ll leave me alone forever. Now Wyatt and I are on a mission to figure out who the leaders of the new ninja clans are, but working with Wyatt definitely isn’t easy. Whoever said “keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer” obviously never met Wyatt.
- Diary of a 6th Grade Ninja 11: Beware of the Supermoon
- Chase Cooper here, and I’m back with my eleventh diary as a 6th grade ninja! CRAZIEST. WEEK. EVER. It’s the week of the supermoon, and the Astronomy Club is hosting an overnight on Thursday. Sounds like an awesome time, except for the fact that the red and green ninjas, AKA the holiday ninjas, have secretly planned a finishing move for Wyatt that would destroy him forever. As if that weren’t enough, some kid name Chris Moss, AKA Christmas, makes me an offer that’s hard to refuse. It’s good versus evil this time, and to be honest… evil is startin’ to look pretty good.
Don’t forget to grab this sweet PIZZA blanket to lay under, or on, while reading. Pizza protects Ninjas.. *evil smile*
Do you like ninjas?
*Looks around secretively then whispers: ‘Are you a ninja?’*
What do you think about these books??
Let us know in the comments below!!
Thanks for stopping by 🙂
*This post and other posts on my site contain affiliate links. I may get a small amount or incentive if you click/shop through my links. There will be no extra charge for you if you do so!